The brand-new 124-passenger AmaDara (2015) features luxury suites (452 sq. ft.), suites (334 sq. ft.) and spacious outside staterooms (226 sq. ft.), all of which have private Twin Balconies (French Balcony plus a full size step-out balcony). The ship’s elegant public areas include two stylish restaurants serving delicious cuisine; an inviting lounge; a fitness room; hair salon; spa, and a refreshing Sun Deck swimming pool.
- Air-conditioning in most areas
- Convenient interior access to all facilities and decks
- Complimentary unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner
- Complimentary house spirits, local beer, soft drinks and bottled water available all day
- Superb Western-style cuisine as well as regionally inspired dishes
- Professional staff and friendly, personalized service
- All outside staterooms with Twin Balconies
- Sitting area perfect for admiring scenic river views
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Writing desk, bathrobes and slippers, mini bar, safe, TV and telephone for onboard communication
- Suites feature a comfortable sitting area plus a bathroom with both a shower and separate tub
- Luxurious Suites feature a larger sitting area with full-size sofa, spacious bathroom with both shower and separate tub and an extra spacious private balcony
Built – 2015
Passengers – 124
Crew – 52
Width – 46'
Length – 302'
Staterooms – 62